Inkaholics

Saturday 8 February 2014

Top picks - #48 photo inspiration

Current challenge HERE.

Thank you to all of the wonderful entries in our photo inspiration challenge last month! We have narrowed the entries down to these top picks:


The gold embossing that Cornelia used is striking against the dark background. The inspiration she gained from the photo created a dreamy quality to her beautiful work. 



 We love the forest scene that Gerrina created. Her use of texture and multi-colored stamping is great!



Leslie created a very elegant, stylish card with a beautiful layout and fabulous layered flowers.


Congratulations to these top picks! Be sure to grab your badge:
 

3 comments:

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Thanks you so much for picking my card - it was such a great challenge! Congrats to the other top picks - fabulous cards everyone!

Leslie said...

OMG - I'm thrilled to see that my Get Well card was chosen as one of your Top Picks! Thanks so much! And congrats to the other ladies - well done! :)

Gerrina said...

So honoured that you choose my page! I had so much fun making it I am still blushing from all the lovely comments I got on this one... Inky greetings, Gerrina