Inkaholics

Saturday 17 May 2014

Top Picks - #55 Pink and Green

Current challenge HERE.

Thank you to all of the pretty entries in our previous pink and green challenge. Here are our top picks:

Gerrina layered the stamps wonderfully and we love her CAS girly grunge style!


We loved Julie's clean and elegant look. This is a great example of how little you need to create a stunning look!


We really liked Sue's clean look and unique design. Her use of the colors and sentiment placement are great!



Congratulations to our top picks! Grab your badge here:


3 comments:

Gerrina said...

Wow, starting my saterday by seeing I'm Top Pick is such a great start! Thanks for picking me!

Julie B said...

Gosh, thanks ladies for choosing me in your top 3. Congrats to Gerrina and Sue too. :0)

Sue said...

Thank you so much for choosing my card in Top 3! Congrats to Gerrina and Julie. Have a great weekend! Hugs Sue x