Inkaholics

Saturday 2 August 2014

Challenge 62 - Designer's Choice - Use markers or pencils





This week we are having a designer's choice challenge. Nonni has chosen that we use markers or pencils on our projects!

First, meet our wonderful Guest Designer:




My name is Greta.  I'm a Registered Nurse living in the beautiful Pacific Northwest with my hubby of 34 years & our 13 month old Standard Schnauzer, Fritz.  I discovered stamping over 15 years ago & was immediately hooked!  I love elegant, uncluttered designs, but also like to try a variety of techniques & styles.  I began my blog, http://www.ggnursecreations.blogspot.com/, 2 years ago & enjoy the friendships I've made all over the world through this wonderful hobby.  I'm so honored to be guest designing for Inkspirational & hope you enjoy my card.


Here's Greta's inspirational card:


Here is some inspiration from the design team:







Pia







We will be choosing  a top pick/s from this challenge and inviting one entrant to join us as a Guest Designer. 

We're sorry that we can't comment on cards that are uploaded to galleries where we have to register to comment  (eg Splitcoast Stampers). When we can view your card, however we will still consider it for our top picks.



7 comments:

Gerrina said...

Such divers inspiration! Great again! Inky gretings, Gerrina

XxJULESxX said...

Gorgeous samples!

Chriss America Real said...

Wow! Beautiful inspiration design team!

Hugs,
Louie's Mom

Granmargaret said...

Thank you for the challenge. Lovely cards by the design team.

Meighan Wheller said...

Fabulous DT inspiration. So glad I could join your fun challenge! Meg

Donna Ellis said...

Hello! Thanks for hosting the use markers or pencils challenge! I have pinned several of the DT examples because they spoke to my heart - thank you for so much inspiration in one place! hugs, de {Creative Smiles}

Darnell said...

Congratulations to the uber-talented Greta for the Guest Design spot! I had to come and play along! Thank you to the entire DT for your sensational inspiration cards, too!! Hugs, Darnell