Inkaholics

Saturday 8 November 2014

Challenge #69- Word Prompt - Shine




What wonderful entries there were into our photo challenge! Thank you to all who took part. Now, please join us for our new challenge , which is a word prompt, and the word is: Shine. 

I know that shine can be hard to photograph, so if your shine is not obvious, please do add a note when you display our link. 

Someone whose shine really shines through is our fabulous Guest Designer :


Thanks to the encouragement of a 'make do and mend' family I have tried many crafts from an early age. My knitting is still suspect but I like to think my papercrafting is better. I love to try new things but I usually end up coming back to paper, there is so much you can do with it, I never get bored. I am honoured to be asked to make a guest project here at Inkspirational, it means a great deal to be recognized by fellow crafters, thank you.

Please do visit Rocky's blog , where she will be posting a tutorial on the techniques she's used for her project. 

Now here's some ideas from our Design Team: 

Marina 





Pia



Shauna
















We will be choosing  a top pick/s from this challenge and inviting one entrant to join us as a Guest Designer. 


We're sorry that we may not be able to comment on cards that are uploaded to galleries where we have to register to comment  (eg Splitcoast Stampers). When we can view your card, however we will still consider it for our top picks.




7 comments:

Granmargaret said...

Thank you for another challenge. Lovely cards by the design team.
I used glitter pens on the stars and baubles which made them shine but it doesn't show up in the scan.

Darnell said...

You've given us lots of shining examples to inspire us for this fun challenge just perfect for holiday cards!! Thank you! Hugs, Darnell

Pamellia said...

Wow, gorgeous examples by the DT! It's my first time here, great challenge for me to jump in on! Hugs :)

Elena C said...

Hi, This is my first time to join your challenge group and I cannot find a logo of yours to put on my blog to show that I like your site. Am I just not seeing it somewhere?

elenac723@yahoo.com

Manuela said...

Hello, great shiny cards from the DT!

Karen Petitt said...

Thanks for a fun and fabulous challenge and for sharing the gorgeous inspirations Karen x

Lyndal said...

WOW - I do not envy you having to pick a top 3 from this FABULOUS gallery!!!