Inkaholics

Saturday 6 June 2015

Challenge #84 Photo inkspiration

Thanks for all the MANY wonderful entries into our surprise wedding/purple challenge and prize draw. We hope to announce the lucky winner next Saturday.

Our challenge this time is to use the picture above to inspire you.

Please welcome our fabulous Guest Designer ( who also designed our blog) :

Kylie 






For those of you who don't know me, my name is Kylie and I am a craft and blog addict.
Now that my confession is out of the way, here is a little about myself. I started cardmaking and blogging in 2012 and love every minute of it. Three months after I started blogging (Kylie is Addicted to Stamps), I decided that I needed to create my own challenge blog so Addicted to Stamps and More was born. I have met so many wonderful people through that venture and formed friendships that will last a lifetime. 
After making cards for a few months, I came to the realisation that Clean and Simple is my style. Why not create another challenge dedicated to CAS? So I did - Addicted to CAS ;) A few months ago, I felt the need to expand again so I created a craft forum called Happy Little Stampers - a place to chat, share and inspire fellow crafters. I love being part of the craft community. 
I have now started up my own little design business creating watermarks, blog signatures and blog headers. Please email on kyliepurtell@gmail.com if you would like to know a little more about this. 






















We will be choosing  a top pick/s from this challenge and inviting one entrant to join us as a Guest Designer. 

We're sorry that we may not be able to comment on cards that are uploaded to galleries where we have to register to comment (eg Splitcoast Stampers), or where word verification is enabled. When we can view your card, however, we will still consider it for our top picks.



2 comments:

Kylie said...

Thank you for the kind invitation to be a Guest Designer at your wonderful blog. I appreciate the kind welcome by you all. Amazing cards by everyone!! xx

Darnell said...

Welcome to Kylie as GD!! I love her card and all the cards of the talented DT! Thank you!! Hugs, Darnell