Inkaholics

Saturday 26 September 2015

Challenge #92 - Picture Inkspiration



Welcome back to Inkspirational, and this time we would like you to use this picture (by Emma Block ) as your inspiration.

First meet our wonderful Guest Designer :

Jen 

aka Magic Flying Boots 





Hi! My name is Jen, and I live in Nottingham UK with my lovely bloke Mark, and our two cats Darwin & Emily. I make cards and lampwork glass beads, and have been making various other crafty things since I was a child. My closest friend and main crafting buddy Linda (Crafty Distraction) introduced me to blogging and card challenges a few years ago. Recently I have become a bit obsessed with challenges – it’s such a great way to get inspiration and try designs and colours that you wouldn’t normally use, and you see so many different techniques, clever ideas and really beautiful cards! Unfortunately, you also discover lots and lots of craft supplies you didn’t realise you absolutely needed... I wish my craft room was bigger!


Here's what our Design Team made: 























We will be choosing  a top pick/s from this challenge and inviting one entrant to join us as a Guest Designer. 

We're sorry that we may not be able to comment on cards that are uploaded to galleries where we have to register to comment (eg Splitcoast Stampers), or where word verification is enabled. When we can view your card, however, we will still consider it for our top picks.



1 comment:

CG said...

Thank you for the fun challenge! Best, CG