Inkaholics

Saturday 7 November 2015

Challenge -#95 Anything Goes with Silver

Ch



Welcome back to Inkspirational. This time we have a colour challenge - anything goes with silver. Please welcome our fabulous Guest Designer :

Kathi 



Hi…my name is Kathi Silvia from the blogs My Creative Therapy and 613 Avenue Create.  I'm the mom of 4 kids, 3 boys and 1 girl, hence the title of my blog My Creative THERAPY!  I love to get lost in the process of creating.  Like most people I’ve been creating since I was a little girl.  Over the years I've done a little bit of everything but my passions are rubber/digi stamping and 3 dimensional art.  




Here are some ideas from our Design Team: 




Pia





















We will be choosing  a top pick/s from this challenge and inviting one entrant to join us as a Guest Designer. 

We're sorry that we may not be able to comment on cards that are uploaded to galleries where we have to register to comment (eg Splitcoast Stampers), or where word verification is enabled. When we can view your card, however, we will still consider it for our top picks.



4 comments:

Suzanne Reynolds said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jan Malcolm said...

hello all - thank you so much for a lovely challenge - anything silver - so topical right now with the holiday season only so many sleeps away! Lovely 'inkspirational' cards from all the team. It was great to join in. thaks you. Jan x

suzARTe said...

So happy to have found your challenge blog and loved playing along with the silver challenge.

Planetsusie said...

Thanks for such a lovely challenge - I hope the silver butterflies and flowers show up properly on my card. I have enjoyed entering your challenge having just found you. Hugs Sue Pxxx