Inkaholics

Saturday 5 December 2015

Challenge #97 - Flake


Welcome back to Inkspirational. This time we want to see your interpretation of the word prompt 'flake'.

First, please meet our fabulous Guest Designer :

Jane 







My name is Jane and I blog about cardmaking and cookery over at Onions and Paper http://onionsandpaper.blogspot.co.uk/ . I've been a crafter all my life - and as I'm now a granny to four, that's a long time! But I only took up cardmaking about 15 years ago - before that I did mostly knitting and cross stitch. I love stamping, encaustic painting, cards with a masculine theme, fancy folds - well, to be honest I love it all! 


Here's what our DT made: 


















We will be choosing  a top pick/s from this challenge and inviting one entrant to join us as a Guest Designer. 

We're sorry that we may not be able to comment on cards that are uploaded to galleries where we have to register to comment (eg Splitcoast Stampers), or where word verification is enabled. When we can view your card, however, we will still consider it for our top picks.




5 comments:

Cardsbymaaike said...

cool makes from the dt i will ponder on it a little ;-)

Karen said...

Jane's GDT card is beautiful!
All of the DT have made such fabulous creations. Smiles.xx

Gerrina said...

Great and so versatile inspiration again!

Jane Willis said...

Thank you all for inviting me to be GDT this time and making me feel so welcome!
Jane

Darnell said...

Congratulations to Jane for the GD spot! Her card and the cards of the whole Team are sensational!! Happy Holiday Hugs, Darnell