Inkaholics

Saturday 2 July 2016

Challenge #112 - Colour Anything Goes with Red




Welcome back to Inkspirational. This time we challenge you to use red on your project. You can use other colours too, but we'd like the colour red to be prominent. 

Please welcome our fabulous Guest Designer:

Kaja




Hi there! My name is Kaja and I'm from small European county called Slovenia. I enjoyed crafting since I remember but until about two years ago I didn't find that much time to do what I love. Now I'm studying maths in a local university and finally I have found enough time to craft. I would discribe my style as clean and simple and sometimes clean and graphic. I'm really honoured to be a guest designer here at Inkspirational, where I'm sorunded with so many great designers. If you want to see more of my cards feel free to stop by my blog at Kajcyika Crafts. :)

  

Here are some ideas from our Design Team: 












We will be choosing  a top pick/s from this challenge and inviting one entrant to join us as a Guest Designer. 

We're sorry that we may not be able to comment on cards that are uploaded to galleries where we have to register to comment (eg Splitcoast Stampers), or where word verification is enabled. When we can view your card, however, we will still consider it for our top picks.


1 comment:

Doris Klein said...

Wonderful DT inspirations and fun challenge - thanks for this :-)

Happy 4th July and hugs
Doris
*DT* The Sketchy Challenges
*DT* Die Sketchtanten
*GDT* Friendship Challenge
Kleido’s BastelStüble