Inkaholics

Saturday 19 November 2016

Challenge #122-Chill


Welcome back to Inkspirational. This time we have a word prompt for you ...Chill.

Please welcome our talented Guest Designer :

Teresa




Hi, my name is Teresa, I am a single parent to Tyler who is 20 and away at University.  I live in Sittingbourne, Kent in the United Kingdom.  I am currently working on a fresh food counter in a local Supermarket, but in my spare time I love to make cards.
I have been crafting on and off for many years, starting with knitting and cross stitch.  After a back operation in 2013, I found myselft with lots of spare time and decided to set up a blog to start showing my cards and I haven't looked back since.



Here are some ideas from our Design Team:

Sandie




Shauna










Kim












We will be choosing  a top pick/s from this challenge and inviting one entrant to join us as a Guest Designer. 


We're sorry that we may not be able to comment on cards that are uploaded to galleries where we have to register to comment (eg Splitcoast Stampers), or where word verification is enabled. When we can view your card, however, we will still consider it for our top picks.


2 comments:

Mimi said...

I took another approach to "chill"-- it's currently snowing, but in my craft shack, the heat is cranking and I'm already dreaming of summer!

Granmargaret said...

Thank you for the challenge. Lovely work by the design team and guest designer