Inkaholics

Saturday 14 January 2017

Challenge 126 - Word Prompt "Flutter"





Hi everyone! 
This week we have a word prompt challenge - flutter- and we can't wait to see what you make. 

Please meet our Guest Designer :

Gina 



Hi, my name is Gina ...and I am a "Craftaholic"

I have always loved arts and crafts of every persuasion, but took up paper crafting on a serious level while recuperating from surgery in 2009.I really will try ANY craft. I love getting messy with inks and paints and get equal pleasure from fine pencil drawing and alcohol markers.I am currently knitting a coat, fabric doll making AND cross-stitching (while working on a couple of card making dts).

I have an Autistic son which means I am at home all day, and find the continuous learning process that Arts and Crafts bring to be very stabilising.I have a very supportive (long suffering) husband of 31 years lol. I spent most of my time outdoors when we first met, gardening or just walking, but 
life changed my path. I could have slipped into sadness  for the loss of a lifestyle I loved, but instead I gave thanks for the ability to learn something new and turned my energy into crafting.

Now it is my ambition to help hubby find his creative expression, and my GDT project incorporates his first steps into the craft world "Book Folding" . Thank you to the Team at Inkspirational for the opportunity to join them for this challenge.



Here is some inspiration from our design team:

Sandie




 
Shauna

 
Marina 

Carol

Pia



Kim





We will be choosing  a top pick/s from this challenge and inviting one entrant to join us as a Guest Designer. 


We're sorry that we may not be able to comment on cards that are uploaded to galleries where we have to register to comment (eg Splitcoast Stampers), or where word verification is enabled. When we can view your card, however, we will still consider it for our top picks.


1 comment:

Gina said...

Thank you all so much for the invite. I really loved the theme :D XXX