Inkaholics

Saturday 8 April 2017

Challenge #132 - Word Prompt "Spring"




Welcome back to Inkspirational. This time,  it's an easy one, be inspired by the word 'spring'.


Please meet our Guest Designer:

Trina




Hi there.  I'm Trina and I live on the West Coast of Canada in Vancouver with my husband.  I was drawn to this paper crafting hobby in 2005, but it wasn't until this time last year when I started my blog that I became obsessed with card making.  *lol*  Time sure flies when you're having fun.  I love making all types of cards from interactive to CAS, but lately I am loving CAS.  I'm really enjoying being part of this crafting community and am excited to be guest designing here for this challenge.  
You can find me at:

Instagram: @craftingclosetcreations 



And now for some ideas from our Design Team :





Kim





Sadly this will be Kim's last challenge with us after almost 3 years at Inkspirational. We are sorry to lose this fabulous crafter and all-round lovely team-mate and wish her lots of luck. 


We will be choosing  a top pick/s from this challenge and inviting one entrant to join us as a Guest Designer.
We're sorry that we may not be able to comment on cards that are uploaded to galleries where we have to register to comment (eg Splitcoast Stampers), or where word verification is enabled. When we can view your card, however, we will still consider it for our top picks.




2 comments:

ike said...

Such wonderful DT inspiration pieces. Thank you for this Challenge x

Jenny Colacicco said...

Awesome inspirations ! I linked up twice as i moved to wordpress - I couldn't work out how to delete the first one - apologies!! Jenny Colacicco x