Inkaholics

Saturday 30 December 2017

Challenge #151 Designer's Choice- Stamping Only


Welcome back to Inkspirational. Our new challenge, chosen by Sandie ,  is to use stamping only. The guidelines she has given us are:

no dies, no dsp, just stamp and ink-layers allowed



Please welcome our Guest Designer

Laurie 


Hi everyone! Laurie here from Stamping Up North. I'm so excited to be guest designing here at Inkspirational! I started paper crafting about 10 years ago when my hubby and I became empty nesters and I was looking for a new hobby. One stamp led to another, and you know the familiar story....I was hooked! I love to spend the long cold Minnesota winters making cards in my craft room. I love using dies, and I would say my style is clean and layered. I look forward to seeing all your amazing cards in the gallery!







Shauna













We will be choosing  a top pick/s from this challenge and inviting one entrant to join us as a Guest Designer.
(Please use an active email address when you link up, as this is usually how we will contact you. 
We're sorry that we may not be able to comment on cards that are uploaded to galleries where we have to register to comment (eg Splitcoast Stampers), or where word verification is enabled. When we can view your card, however, we will still consider it for our top picks.




5 comments:

Gina said...

Now that's a real challenge for someone as messy as me :D XXX

Anita in France said...

Love the theme ... and what gorgeous cards to inspire us, ladies, thank you! Anita :)

maria f. said...

What an array of beautiful, stamped DT creations! Happy 2018!

Emily Shroom said...

A fun challenge theme and great inspiration from the DT, thanks for the challenge!

Darnell said...

Congratulations to Laurie on guest designing! Love all the inspiration cards! I hope heat-embossing is okay since it is stamping the images with Versamark. If not, please delete for me. Hugs, Darnell